Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

He Cares for You!

 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Matthew 10:29-31 ESV


 The song by Ron Winans says, "if he cares for the sparrow, then I know he cares for me. If he watches the sparrow, then I know he watches me". For someone, the test and trials are getting you down BUT God is able to do it for you. It has been over a year since I worked a steady job, BUT GOD has provided for me and kept me. At times I feel so frustrated and discouraged but as Pastor Cheryl said, " You have to shake it off." So for the people that are struggling with bills,depression, suicidal thoughts, and other things know today that if God watches the sparrow, he surely watches you. Be encouraged!!!

 I love the ending!
 Already knew that he died for me and gave his life just to set me free, and now you tell me his watches and cares for me...cares for me!


 He cares for you and this is just a test and only temporary!

The song is the previous post. I hope it encourages you as much as it encouraged me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment